With the launch of a new and interactive website, the release of nine eBooks, and a full year of monthly blog posts and live webinars, 2016 was an exciting year for Censis Technologies in terms of expanding our commitment to the surgical asset management specialty area. Our goal has been to gather and relay information on important topics in the sterile processing field that support regulatory compliance, a strong team environment, and overall process efficiency. Since we established the Common Censis Blog in September 2015, Censis has posted 27 quick-read, researched articles on a range of subjects such as CSSD leadership concepts, loaner set and endoscope management, regulatory agency guidelines and updates, maximizing the benefits of automation and analytics, as well as other general CSSD topics. In case you missed some of our posts, below is a list of our past topics.
CSSD Leadership Concepts
- Leading Your Team to Excellence
- Kick-off the New Year with a Focus on Teamwork
- Two Ways Tracking Peel Packs Can Save You Money
- International Central Sterile Week: 4 Ways to Celebrate
- The Key to Promoting Employee Retention and Performance
- Vendor "Partnerships": Are You Asking the Right Questions?
- 3 Tips for an Effective Central Sterile Supply Department
Loaner Set & Endoscope Management
- Loaner Management: 8 Key Benefits to List on Your Budget Request
- Enhancing Loaner Set Management through Improved Communication
- Scope Management: Gut Check on Scope Reprocessing
- Scope Management: AAMI Speaks Out on Scope Reprocessing
Regulatory Agency Guidelines and Updates
- Unique Device Identification FAQ
- Unique Device Identification: 3 Things You Should Know
- Unique Device Identification: 5 Tips
Maximizing the Benefits of Automation and Analytics
- Instrument Tracking System: Does it Really Work?
- Paperless Record Keeping: 6 Reasons to Go Paperless
- Instrument Tracking: Making Your Data Work for You
- How Data Analytics Beats Data Capture
- Putting your Data to Work for You
CSSD General Topics
- Instrument Tracking: Best Practice or Sales Hype?
- Sterile Processing: 5 Common Decontamination Mistakes
- Six Keys to Patient Safety
- Tray Management Part 1: Are Surgical Sets Chronically Overstocked?
- Tray Management Part 2: Potential Cost of Overstocked Surgical Trays
- Tray Management Part 3: Ideas for Evaluation Tray Composition
- Test Your Knowledge: Surgical Site Infection Quiz
As we continue to work toward delivering relevant information to our current and prospective customers we welcome your input. Let us know (contact us) what topics are important to you so we can continue to provide helpful material.
If you missed some of our posts from this year, be sure to subscribe to our blog from now on. We’ll send the most relevant insight, recommendations, and news straight to your inbox.