Manage the decontamination of surgical instruments and assets quickly and accurately
- Seamless OR scheduler interface allowing for instrument set reprocessing prioritization
- Visibility to unreturned instruments and surgical trays
- Direct access to facility-specific cleaning instructions
- Integration with washers to manage and document load processing
- Unique loaner module with asset image capture at check-in/check-out
Never Let High-Priority Trays Get Stuck in Line
CensiTrac’s OR Scheduler interface provides the decontamination team in CSSD with visibility to the upcoming case schedule and surgical asset needs, highlighting the highest priority trays to ensure they are reprocessed first.
If inventory can’t meet the instrument set requirements of the OR’s schedule, users can flag inventory for management’s attention so patient care is not compromised.
Trace Vendor Loaner Sets
LoanerLink combined with CensiTrac eliminates discrepancies in loaner equipment between vendors and your facility by offering:
- Image capture at check-in and check-out
- Record of loaner equipment arrival and departure, including timestamps
- Record of loaner equipment processing throughout your facility
Seamless integration between CensiTrac, LoanerLink, and the facility’s OR Scheduler provides your team one source of truth for tray status information throughout the entire loaner pathway.
Start with Your Best Foot Forward
Support users in caring for and optimizing inventory
- Quick access to case cart contents
- Ability to display any special cleaning instructions as assets are scanned
- Visibility to tray reprocessing priority as items are received
Give Your Team a Voice
With the Quality Feedback module, users can make comments, upload pictures, and run reports so improvements are data-driven. This unique module gives your facility an easy way to improve quality while supporting a team environment.
Understand Every Level of Detail
Whether you’re pulling decontamination data to see processing flow times, or you’re looking at the OR scheduler to check which instruments are needed for tomorrow’s procedures, your ability to pull and interpret data is only limited by your imagination.
Easy, Compliant Scope Processing
ScopeTrac combined with CensiTrac, gives your staff instant access to the information they need to process your facilities endoscopes.
In addition to helping your team avoid errors and meet FDA reprocessing guidelines, ScopeTrac captures all the data you need to record and document scope maintenance.