The Censis Technologies Users Conference (CtUC)
The Censis Technologies Users Conference (CtUC) is the largest and longest-running users conference in the industry, offering cutting-edge insight from top SPD and OR experts across the country. Through numerous educational sessions, exciting events, valuable networking opportunities, and more, CtUC is the one event you can’t afford to miss.
In our 10th year, CtUC is vital for staff in management roles that depend on our portfolio of products, from CensiTrac to MaestroAbacus, to understand how their department functions and how to utilize their Censis system across their facility.
CtUC 2020's full scheudule will be released within the coming weeks!
Conference Validation Package
Here are a few helpful talking points when discussing CtUC 2020:
- 16+ CEs available, the most offered at any convention this year
- Immediate ROI on furthering education and in-services based on our post-convention tools and materials available through the Censis Portal
- One of the most budget-friendly conventions located in Nashville, TN
- Extensive networking opportunities with other Sterile Processing Professionals, surgical asset management developers, and industry leaders
- Dedicated breakout sessions for in-depth product knowledge share and hands-on training