The Key to Employee Productivity
Keeping Up with Your Employees
With all the technology advancements in the sterile processing industry, ensuring that your employees are properly trained on every responsibility and regulatory guideline is not easy. Additionally, to effectively evaluate and benchmark technician performances requires the ability to track measurable metrics. With EDC these tasks are dramatically streamlined. Below are just a few examples of the types of reports automation can provide, empowering managers and supervisors to address and customize individual staff training needs.
- Compete competency training record for each technician including pending approvals, expiring training
- Container assembly history by technician
- Hours earned over hours worked by employee
- Sets assemble by technician, by date, by hour
- Processing activity by technician and activity type
Want more on reporting? Download our eBook What is Your Data Telling You? to learn more about the insights you can collect from your data and analytics.